When it comes to fashion inspiration or beauty tips, we always look forward to our favorite celebrities and I guess the same goes for the perfume picks as none could help one to find their signature scent like the celebrities. Finding and selecting one's signature scent can be a challenging task as to choose a perfume we need to know the composition of top, heart, and base notes that builds the fragrance while the process also includes an elimination stage to minimize the long line of perfumes in our closet. Celebrities always take extra care of the perfumes they wear as fragrances do play an important role in defining one's persona and vibe.
So, to help you to get inspiration from your favorite celebrities, we bring you a list of your top celebrity perfume picks which would assemble a brief description of the brand and the fragrance that celebrities usually prefer to wear.
- Katrina Kaif: The epitome of beauty and well known for her princess looks, Katrina Kaif is not only peculiar about her look but also her fragrances and so her favorite perfume is Gucci Rush. Gucci Rush is a perfume well-known for its luxurious fragrance and it gives away a mystical forest scent with beautiful floral notes that combines the fresh fragrance of blossoms, peach, damask rose, coriander, and peach, freesia, jasmine, and gardenia. This perfume was launched in the year 1999 and became very popular as it contains patchouli as its base note, vanilla as its heart note, and gardenia as its top note which makes the fragrant last long and also leaves a remarkable trail behind. Katrina Kaif picked Gucci Rush as her favorite perfume because it goes well-versed with her persona and also boosts her confidence.
- Kangana Ranaut: The bold and beautiful actress of Thalaivi, Kangana Ranaut has a classic preference for perfumes and so it is of no surprise that her favorite perfume is none other than Chanel No. 5. Chanel No.5 is widely famous among women worldwide as it contains mesmerizing aromas and a cinematic blend of floral and sensual notes of jasmine, sandalwood, lemon, rose, patchouli, vanilla, bergamot, and May rose. This perfume gives away a refreshing and clean fragrance that is best suited for a feminine woman. Kangana Ranaut picked this Chanel No.5 as her favorite perfume because its classic and ultimate scent makes her feel special and also keeps her fresh all day long.
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja: Known as the fashionista queen of Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja uses Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume which is famous for its sensual and luxurious fragrance. Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume was founded in the year 2006 and further, it gains recognition for its dark notes that consist of spices, incense, jasmine, black truffle, ylang-ylang, and black orchids. This perfume is most suitable for those people who prefer woody scent as it's a unisex perfume which gives consists of perfect flower notes with black truffle spray. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja chooses Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume as her all-time favorite perfume because it gives away a timeless and modern fragrance along with a beautiful black glass packaging.
- Sunny Leone: The actress Sunny Leone loves to use Dior’s Forever and Ever most of the time and confesses that it's one of her favorite perfumes as it gives away a delicate fragrance. Dior Forever and Ever is a floral fragrance that was launched in the year 2006 and became widely popular because of its beautiful floral notes and packaging. This perfume consists of a charismatic combination of jasmine petals and freesia along with a Bulgarian rose to create a uniquely delicate and tender scent.
- Ali Bhatt: The Student of the Year actress, Alia Bhatt is well-known for her feminine personality though her perfume is opposite to her personality as her favorite perfume is Armani Code. Armani Code is a perfume with a masculine fragrance that consists of woody and fresh notes as its signature scent. This perfume consists of a majestic combination of citrus notes like lemon and bergamot with wood notes as well as vanilla, tonka bean, leather, and tobacco as its closing notes. Armani Code is famous for leaving bold remarks while its versatile feature makes it suitable for every kind of occasion. Alia Bhatt also stated previously that she is a fan of the masculine scent and that is one of the reasons why Armani Code is her favorite perfume.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Miss World of 1994 pageant and one of the most beautiful actresses of Bollywood, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is loyal to Clinique's Happy perfume which gives away a fruity floral fragrance. Clinique's Happy perfume is popular for its refreshing and vibrant note with the tint of citrus and floral texture of Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa, and grapefruit. This perfume is suitable for daily use as it consists of feminine, soft, and moderate wake fragrance, moreover it has lasted for a longer period and is also affordable. Clinique's Happy perfumes is an appropriate perfume for those who have active and playful personalities as it consists of the fresh vibrant essence to keep one's glamorous all along.
- Deepika Padukone: One of the most successful models and actresses of Bollywood, Deepika Padukone is not only known for her flawless beauty but also for her unique perfume choices. Deepika Padukone also confessed that there are not one but three perfumes that count in her favorite fragrance list, namely, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, and Estee Lauder. Modern Muse from Estee Lauder comes first in her list of favorite perfumes as the alluring fragrance efficiently describes her bold, independent, and soft personality. Modern Muse gives away a lusty, flowery, and woody scent as it contains several notes such as dewy petals, honeysuckle nectar, and exotic mandarin.
- Anushka Sharma: The beauty of Bollywood and emerging producer, Anushka Sharma likes to smell floral, fruity, and fresh, thus she is a fan of Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue perfume. Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue perfume was launched in the year 2006 and it was highly inspired by the joyful life of the Mediterranean. This perfume consists of a majestical combination of citrus, floral and fruity notes such as lime, cedar, orange blossom, basil, and grapefruit. The top notes are of green apple and lemon, the heart notes consist of jasmine and marigold while the base notes consist of musk and amber woods which make the smell enchanting and enhance one's mood.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: Known for her classy style and royalty, Kareena Kapoor Khan likes everything by her side to be high-end and thus, it is quite obvious that her favorite perfume is none other than Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique. This Classique perfume is not only famous for its unique bottle which is in the shape of a woman's body but it is also known for its mesmerizing combination of several notes. This perfume gives away sensual and feminine fragrances that are most suitable for strong and confident women. The top notes of this perfume are ginger and rum while the heart notes of orange blossom and the base notes of vanilla and rice powder. Kareena Kapoor Khan picked Classique as her favorite perfume because it consists of richness and elegant texture that keeps her fabulous on every occasion.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas: The Miss World of 2000 pageant and global icon, Priyanka Chopra Jonas is biased towards Trussardi Donna Eau de Parfum. She loves this perfume and uses it most of the time as it keeps her refreshed with an elegant fragrance. Trussardi perfume consists of a fascinating combination of water lily, jasmine tea, orange blossoms, and cedarwood scent. This perfume elegantly defines your feminine personality with the sophistication of passion and purity essence within it. This perfume is well-suited for those who love the fragrance of floral notes above everything as it consists of the freshness of jasmine within it.
In the end, perfumes are an essential part of our daily life which help to express one persona and vibe confidently and more comfortably. The fragrance of perfume consists of the ability to make someone comfortable and also improve their mood. Therefore, finding your signature scent is a must if you are a fan of fragrance and perfume. In addition, to help you choose your signature scent we brought you the above list of top celebrity perfume picks which could inspire you to build your perfume collection. Though, celebrities are known as divas for a reason as there is nothing about them that could be said to be ordinary, so get your inspiration to own your diva title. For more information about perfumes and fragrances, you can also scroll through another post on the Berrylush.com website. Thank you for connecting and stay tuned for more fascinating information about fashion and beauty.