eCommerce Inventory Manager
We are looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all business operations work smoothly to fulfil orders in the online channels.
- Managing complete warehouse for fulfilment across all the online distribution channels such as Myntra, Limeroad, Amazon, Flipkart and brand website.
- Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Working closely with production team and ensuring product stock is adequate for all online distribution channels and replenishment is done on time
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyse data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Highly skilled in Excel – (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, etc.)
- Working knowledge of inventory management software – eretail (Vinculum), Uniware, Browntape etc.
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field
If you're interested in working with us, please email us on email@example.com and we'll get in touch with you.