CHOICE OF BUSINESS
WOMEN'S FASHION FRANCHISE
Invest in this vibrant, booming sector to empower yourself and gain ownership of your career. This is the franchise opportunity you have been waiting for!BECOME A FRANCHISE
INDIA'S AFFORDABLE ULTRA FAST FASHION BRAND
BE UNIQUE. BE BRAVE. BE DIVINE WITH BERRYLUSH
FASHION AS UNIQUE AS YOU ARE
Lucrative Franchise‑Friendly Business Plan
Attractive ROI & Great Margins
Comprehensive Support by Brand
It's time to realise your entrepreneurial ambition!
Have you ever fantasised of starting your own fashion company but were hesitant to do so? Have you been considering starting your own business but feared you wouldn't have the support you need to be successful? With Berrylush, it's not just a pipe dream; it's a reality.
Our Franchise Story
- Berrylush Designs Pvt Ltd was formed in the year 2018 and is a strategic partner of Myntra. Out of 3750 brands on Myntra, only 13 brands are part of this program. Myntra provides the brand with supply chain financing, trend analytics, and mentoring at every stage.
- Berrylush is a direct-to-consumer, digital-first manufacturer and seller of party and vacation wear like dresses, tops, etc. For women who are looking for affordable, good quality, well fitted and extremely bold and stylish western wear products for work and social events.
- Brand implemented technology-enabled Enterprise Resource Planning to manufacture and replenish inventory, and that led to a monthly average sell through rate of 40%.
- Being an authentic Indian brand, all Berrylush products are crafted completely and solely in India. Brand take pride in providing employment with fair practices. Berrylush assists 1000+ families in living a dignified life.
- We are as committed as ever to our cause, and we now have a plan to open more than 50 franchise locations across India. Berrylush owners are entrepreneurs, and we support people in becoming successful entrepreneurs. By following our tried-and-true methodology, Our franchisees leverage their creativity, shape their destiny, and write their own rules.
The Franchise Opportunity
Franchise Owned Company Operated (FOCO)
The initial setup expenses in the FOCO model are covered by the franchise. The operating expenses are covered by the business, and in exchange, the franchise receives a minimum guarantee or share of revenue generated. The corporation will be in charge of managing the franchise as the business's owner and handling all of the details involved with running a location, including marketing, advertising, logistics, electricity, employee wages, and rent. Additionally, the business must distribute a predetermined portion of its profit shares to the franchise.
Franchise Owned Franchise Operated (FOFO)
In the FOFO model, the business essentially rents the brand to the franchise for a certain non-refundable fee and a predetermined amount of time. The corporation sets the prices and merchandise. However, the company offers a few services that are similar to the FOCO model, such as marketing in print and electronic media on a national scale. However, because this particular franchise is the store's owner, it must cover all operating expenses. A guaranteed minimum guarantee or percentage share of revenue must be provided by the franchise to the business.